You must be results-driven, continually identifying opportunities for improving brands’ performance. You must also have strong analytical skills, and be able to work with complex data sets and in ambiguous situations. In addition, candidates should be willing to work autonomously, handling multiple initiatives simultaneously and prioritizing accordingly to contribute to ambitious growth plans. This is a critical role as your efforts will drive advertiser commitment and product improvements.
Reporting to the Performance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics
- Constantly optimize ecommerce marketing performance to improve return on investment
- Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends
- Collaborate with client's E-com, Digital Marketing teams to guide A/B tests, incrementality tests, and spend scaling tests on campaigns online to identify what works best
- Maintain regular communications and checkpoints with management and with clients to report on the status and future opportunities (demands, strategies, roadmaps, operational requirements).
- Identify partnership opportunities; collect feedback on existing/potential utilization from agency teams to compose initiatives for product improvements.
- Manage partnership deliverables including regular reports and ad hoc needs
- Become the liaison between brands and internal team. Oversees the relationship, determining clients' needs—what they're looking to achieve short-term and long-term—and ensuring the deliveries.
- Visualization reports based on performance and insights
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- From 2 years' experience at digital campaign planning and execution, initiating and/or managing relationships with strategic partners
- Experienced in leading teams of digital media, in ad-tech to meet and exceed digital marketing goals is preferable
- Comfort with a fast-paced, dynamic working environment with shifting priorities.
- Fast learner, self-starter, go-getter, and intellectually curious.
- Strong strategic planning, data analysis, quick adjustment, effective problem-solving skills & data-driven marketing.
- Self-motivated problem-solver comfortable wearing different hats
About The Team
Each of us is an Epsilion - an individual, fearless in our approach to challenges, thriving as individuals and even stronger together. We are passionate about solving customers' problems to generate large scale and positive impact.